Opportunity to acquire 50% interest in gold producing lease, and 100% interest in several gold claims, off-shore Nome, Alaska.
- These are in coastal areas to the west of leases and are, as yet, unworked.
- Area of each claim is 40 acres (compared to each lease tract of 1,000 acres).
- Claims are held in perpetuity and can be traded.
- Claims do not require annual operations (leases can be taken back by State if not worked annually)
- Can be worked by small suction dredges (3 barges are being sold as part of the deal).